The Recipe For Making Beef Rice Burger.
You can make Beef Rice Burger using 9 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Beef Rice Burger
- Prepare 100 gm of Rice.
- Add 1 of Ground Beef Patty.
- Add slices of Onion.
- Mix slices of Red Bell pepper.
- Fill 1 of egg.
- Mix 50 gm of Mushroom.
- Insert of Soy sauce.
- Mix of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Mix 1 clove of garlic.
Quick Step To Make Beef Rice Burger
- Boil rice and overcook it a little so that's it becomes a little sticky..
- To the boiled rice, add salt, cornflour, a dash of water, italian herb and mix it well. Now make round bun shapes with the rice..
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the rice buns. While frying sprinkle soy sauce from the top. Keep the buns aside.
- Add garlic pieces in hot oil, add mushroom and saute for a minute. Add a little salt, teriyaki and soy sauce. To thicken the sauce add a little cornflour. Your mushroom sauce is ready!!.
- Fry beef patty, onion and red bell pepper separately..
- On a plate place one rice bun. Smear it with some mayonnaise. :-) Place the beef patty..
- On the beef patty add the fried vegetables and add the mushroom sauce..
- Poach an egg. And place it on the top. Sprinkle salt and pepper!!.
- Place the 2nd rice bun on the egg. Voila! Your rice burger is ready to eat!! :-).
That's how to make Beef Rice Burger Recipe.