The Recipe For Making Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese.
You can make Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese using 14 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese
- Fill 1 lb of ground beef.
- Add 1 of small onion minced.
- Add 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Insert 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Insert 1 tsp of Garlic pepper.
- Mix 1 tsp of organic salt.
- Add 1/3 cup of oyster sauce.
- Add 8 tbsp of margarine butter.
- Mix 1/2 cup of milk (optional).
- Insert 14.5 oz of elbow noodles.
- Fill 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Mix 2 tbsp of oil.
Quick Step To Make Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese
- Boil noodles until it’s a little soft but not too soft. Drain water when it’s cooked. But do not rinse..
- Add grated cheese and butter and mix until all noodles are covered.
- Take a wok and add oil then when hot sauté garlic and onion.
- After 2 minutes add ground beef and cooked until meet is fully brown.
- Add hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and cook for 5 minutes then add garlic pepper and organic salt then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles that you mixed with cheese and butter to the ground beef and mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
That's how to make Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese Recipe.