The Recipe For Making Old Fashioned.
You can make Old Fashioned using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Old Fashioned
- Mix 14 ounce of old style hotdogs.
- Add 1/2 cup of sauerkraut.
- Insert 15 ounce of chili no beans.
- Mix 6 of hotdog buns.
- Mix of To taste yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare of To taste Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Add of To taste chow chow.
- Fill 3 tablespoons of water for steaming.
- Fill 3 tablespoons of water to go with the sauerkraut.
Quick Step To Make Old Fashioned
- Take 4 hotdogs and add to a skillet fry 2 minutes and turn a quarter turn. When each hotdog has turned a full rotation, add water and cover for 10 minutes to steam. Simmer the other 2 hotdogs in the sauerkraut covered for 20 minutes..
- Add mustard to the chow chow buns. Add mustard and ketchup to the all the way dogs. Heat the chili..
- Add boiled hotdogs to the mustard, ketchup buns, and the steam-fried dogs to the mustard bun..
- Add chow chow to both dogs. The mustard one is done. Add the chili and sauerkraut to the mustard, ketchup, chow chow dog. Serve I hope you enjoy!! I served this with the leftover soup I had..
That's how to make Old Fashioned Recipe.