The Recipe For Making Apple pie oatmeal.
You can make Apple pie oatmeal using 8 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Apple pie oatmeal
- Fill 1 packet of Trader Joe's Organic Cinnamon Spice Instant Oatmeal.
- Insert 1 2/3 cup of water.
- Mix 1 tbs of chia seeds.
- Add 1/2 cup of diced apples.
- Mix 1/2 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Fill 1 1/2 tsp of truvia baking blend.
- Fill 1/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- Add pinch of salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Easy Way To Make Apple pie oatmeal
- Empty instant oats packet and chia seeds into large, microwaveable bowl.
- Pour in water and microwave for 3 minutes, let the oats deflate for about 15 seconds to keep them from overflowing, and then microwave once more for 1 minute (if you're worried it'll overflow you can stop the microwave at the 30 second mark to cool).
- After spending a total of 4 minutes microwaved let the oats sit in the microwave for 5 minutes. This time lets the oats cool and fully saturate in the water..
- Place in the fridge for at least 45 min..
- While waiting for the oats to grow and cream up you can make the "apple pie filling (topping)". Place a sauce pan on medium heat and throw in the diced apples, lemon juice, truvia, cornstarch, and spices. Slowly mix while the cornstarch thickens up the filling..
- Once it begins to boil turn the heat all the way down and let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Either pour oats into a bowl and top with the filling or you can pour the oats in the saucepan to combine with the filling..
That's how to make Apple pie oatmeal Recipe.