The Recipe For Making Banana oatmeal cake. This healthy banana oatmeal cake is really easy to prepare and very delicious. If you are looking for healthy dessert recipes, you should try this oatmeal. This is a luscious cake with a rich banana flavor.
This moist Banana Oatmeal Cake is made with banana and oats. It's so delicious you might want to eat for dessert AND breakfast! I guess I am like a lot of you - I get so many good recipes from my. You can make Banana oatmeal cake using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana oatmeal cake
- Prepare 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 gr of oatmeal.
- Mix 4 of banana.
- Insert 2 of eggs.
- Fill 100 ml of unsweeten milk.
- Fill 2 tbsp of condense milk.
- Fill 1 tbsp of honey.
- Insert 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Add 1 of little salt.
- Mix 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Insert 1 tbsp of unsalted butter (room tempurature).
- Insert 1 tsp of chia seed (optional).
Banana oatmeal pancakes made right in the blender! These fluffy healthy pancakes are naturally gluten free, dairy free and contain no flour or added sugar. This Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cake recipe is a simple combo of fresh, healthy ingredients in the form of a breakfast bar, sprinkled with chocolate chips! Banana-Oatmeal Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Quick Step To Make Banana oatmeal cake
- Peel off banana, cut into little or use fork to spread it out until well-milled. Pour in honey and lime juice and salt. Mix well..
- Put together flour and oatmeal and chia seed. Mix well. Pour milk and condence milk in. Then break 2 eggs in, butter in, stir well until the mixture becomes consistent..
- Pour the banana mixture into the flour batch. Continue to stir very well. Finally pour everything into baking pan..
- Heat up oven 5mins before at 180*C. Put the pan in and bake at that tempurature in 40mins. When finish baking, cool down and put in fridge overnight. Serve better when it's cold. Enjoy with hot tea!.
But if I had known about this Healthy Banana Oatmeal Snack Cake, it would've been my top choice! This healthy snack cake begins with whole wheat flour (or gluten-free!) and instant oats. This is a rather unusually-flavored, but very good, cake. I think it would work well for bridal or baby showers--a good change from plain yellow or. View top rated Banana oatmeal cake recipes with ratings and reviews. That's how to make Banana oatmeal cake Recipe.