The Recipe For Making Oven baked ham & cheese sliders. Here is an easy way to make your holiday ham. This juicy tender ham was a hit. I decided to try baking a ham using a Reynold's oven bag.
My family loves ham like this. Sweetly seasoned ham roasted with moist heat is a delicious way to celebrate special occasions. Baked ham is any meat baked in the oven, so why wouldn't it be chicken meat? You can make Oven baked ham & cheese sliders using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oven baked ham & cheese sliders
- Add of Rolls (I used Sara Lee Artisan).
- Mix of Mayonaise.
- Insert of Aluminum foil.
- Insert of Honey.
- Insert of Yellow mustard.
- Fill of Sliced deli ham.
- Add of Sliced deli cheese (of your choosing..I used white American).
The temperature must be chosen high. Smoked and cured ham marinated with three mustards, brown sugar, honey and cloves…<br />. Secure pineapple rings onto ham, fat side up Place in oven, being careful not to let bag touch sides of oven. I recently found this recipe it's fabulous…tastes like grandma's roasted easter ham.
Easy Way To Make Oven baked ham & cheese sliders
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix yellow mustard & honey in a bowl..
- Line a pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Break apart rolls and put bottom layer on lined pan. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on roll..
- Then add slice of ham, then slice if cheese, then as much honey mustard as you would like..
- Put top portion of bun on top & bake in oven for 10minutes..
Convection ovens work by circulating hot air through the oven cavity by a rear-mounted fan. Great Tasting Hams for Holidays Meals and Special Occasions. by Life Tastes Good are the perfect party appetizer! Great for the holidays, birthdays, & game day too! Even delicious for a casual lunch or dinner. That's how to make Oven baked ham & cheese sliders Recipe.