The Recipe For Making PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes.
You can make PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 C. of Greek Yogurt.
- Fill 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Add 1 1/2 Tbs. of Peanut Butter, creamy.
- Prepare 1 C. of Quick Oats.
- Mix 3 Tbs. of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Fill 1/4 tsp. of Coconut Oil.
Quick Step To Make PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes
- In a large bowl, whisk the 2 eggs. Add yogurt and baking powder, whisk together..
- In a small dish, place 1 Tbs. of peanut butter and microwave for 10-15 seconds, then add to the egg/yogurt mixture and whisk to combine thoroughly..
- Then stir in oats and 2 Tbs. of the chocolate chips..
- Heat skillet on medium heat, place a spoonful or two of battery in pan, form into a pancake shape. Cook about 2 min. on each side..
- In a small dish add remaining ½ Tbs. peanut butter, 1 Tbs. chocolate chips and the coconut oil. Heat in the microwave at 10-15 second intervals, stirring until melted, combined and smooth..
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over pancakes as a topping..
That's how to make PB Cup Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe.