The Recipe For Making Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice.
You can make Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice using 7 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice
- Add 1 pound of ground beef (2 pounds).
- Fill 1/2 of onion diced (1).
- Insert 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (2).
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth (3 1/2).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (2).
- Fill 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add 2 stalks of celery diced (celery seeds as alternative (3).
Easy Way To Make Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice
- Sauté hamburger, onion and celery in instant pot and drain grease.
- Use the ingredients in parentheses to double.
- Combine chicken broth and can of cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour mixture over the hamburger mixture.
- Sprinkle rice over top of all ingredients and press it into the liquid.
- Set instant Pot on manual for 10 minutes. When done quick release. Stir and let set for about 5 minutes then serve.
That's how to make Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice Recipe.