The Recipe For Making The Smokehouse Bacon Burger.
You can make The Smokehouse Bacon Burger using 21 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make The Smokehouse Bacon Burger
- Prepare of For the burger:.
- Fill 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 3-4 of brioche buns.
- Fill 1/4 of sweet onion, finely chopped.
- Fill 2 of jalapeños, finely chopped.
- Fill to taste of Black pepper.
- Mix 2 tsp. of Chili chipotle seasoning.
- Insert 1 TBS. of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of raw egg.
- Mix 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Insert 2 tsp. of liquid smoke (crucial ingredient!).
- Prepare of For the toppings:.
- Add 3-4 slices of smoked Gouda cheese.
- Insert 1 of avocado, sliced.
- Prepare 3-4 of tomato slices.
- Fill of Red onion, sliced.
- Add of Lettuce.
- Fill 1 of jalapeño, sliced.
- Insert 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Fill 6-8 slices of crisp bacon.
- Add 2 TBS. of mayonnaise mixed with a TBS. of wasabi paste, as a condiment.
Easy Way To Make The Smokehouse Bacon Burger
- Mix all burger ingredients (except buns, haha) into the ground beef and form into 3 or 4 patties. Poke a finger-dent into the middle of each burger to prevent shrinking..
- Grill the burgers to your liking, preferably on a charcoal grill..
- Toast the brioche buns on the grill as well..
- Mix the mayonnaise and wasabi paste together to use as a condiment (sooo much better than ketchup!!).
- Slice and prepare all the toppings while burgers are grilling. Place on a large platter..
- When burgers are done, top each burger with a slice a Gouda and allow to melt..
- Remove from grill and build your burger masterpiece with all the toppings and enjoy!!.
That's how to make The Smokehouse Bacon Burger Recipe.