The Recipe For Making Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup.
You can make Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup using 17 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup
- Insert 18 ounces of beef hotdogs.
- Add 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Mix 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Mix 1 cup of sliced okra.
- Fill 1 of large onion.
- Mix 6 leaves of bay leaf.
- Add 1 cup of sweet/English peas.
- Mix 1 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of large yellow Crook-necked squash.
- Add 12 ounces of cauliflower.
- Mix To taste of salt.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of filé.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Insert 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Add To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Easy Way To Make Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup
- Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Slice the hotdogs..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the onions and celery. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth. Submerge the hamburger below the liquids..
- When the broth boils add all the rest of the ingredients..
- The cauliflower, spices, and hotdogs. I left 5 hotdogs whole and chopped 4..
- Simmer/boil till all the vegetables are done..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup Recipe.