The Recipe For Making Hawaiian Roll Sliders.
You can make Hawaiian Roll Sliders using 9 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hawaiian Roll Sliders
- Mix Package of Hawaiian rolls.
- Fill of Deli Virginia ham.
- Prepare of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare of mayo.
- Add of melted butter.
- Insert of Dijon mustard.
- Add of brown sugar.
- Fill of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add of Poppy seed.
Quick Step To Make Hawaiian Roll Sliders
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Add roll to baking sheet.
- Slice whole Hawaiian roll as one piece (much faster slicing and prepping each one individually)..
- Add ham, cheese, mayo to inside of roll.
- In mixing bowl add melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and whisk..
- Brush over mixture to top of rolls..
- Sprinkle with poppy seed..
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes or until cheese melted and slightly brown..
- Cut individually for slider enjoyment.
That's how to make Hawaiian Roll Sliders Recipe.