The Recipe For Making Healthy oatmeal cookies. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! These Healthy Oatmeal Cookies Are Our New Best Friend. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies!
The sweetness in this recipe comes from the carrots, apples, and raisins, and there's some honey to make sure that each one tastes like a cookie. Classic oatmeal cookies involve LOTS of brown sugar and butter. We started by playing with different ways to sweeten the cookies, as well as using part coconut oil and part butter. You can make Healthy oatmeal cookies using 5 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Healthy oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Fill 1/3-1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Insert 1/3 cup of milk.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Add 1/4 of of a banana.
Calling all Oatmeal Cookie lovers, here's my favorite Healthy Oatmeal Cookies. Made using the same ingredients, but at different proportions. The result is a light as air, chewy. Oats porridge with pumpkin and Anise jamHoje para.
Easy Way To Make Healthy oatmeal cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take 1/4 of a banana, mash it, and set it aside.
- Mix peanut butter, oats and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the banana to the oat mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Butter your fingers (so that the mixture doesn't stick to your hands) and take some of the mixture and put it on the foil and flatten it out and do it till you're out of mixture. Put the sheet in the oven!.
- OR!! You can shape them as a normal cookie and put them in the freezer. They need an hour and then you can take them and set them on the counter. (I like them fresh out of the freezer for a frozen treat for the summer).
- Side note: You can add dark chocolate chips, raisins or even nuts if you're feeling it! You DONT have to bake it! You DONT have to flatten them out, you could just press on the ball of dough a little, if you prefer a thick cookie! Enjoy!.
These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber! Enjoy them as a light breakfast or pre-workout snack! Find healthy, delicious oatmeal cookie recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This recipe takes oatmeal cookies up a notch with its cinnamony, buttery, delicious take on a. These healthy oatmeal cookies feature bananas, sunflower seeds, raisins, and coconut. That's how to make Healthy oatmeal cookies Recipe.