The Recipe For Making "The Heart Stopper" Burger.
You can make "The Heart Stopper" Burger using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make "The Heart Stopper" Burger
- Add 4 slices of white bread.
- Prepare 6 slices of cheese.
- Insert 4 strip of bacon.
- Fill 1/3 lb. of burger patty.
- Add 2 of sandwich sliced pickles.
- Insert of lettuce/tomato/onion.
- Prepare of desired condiments.
- Fill of dijon mustard/worchestire sauce (marinade for patty).
- Mix of butter.
Easy Way To Make "The Heart Stopper" Burger
- (Optional step for added flavor) Mix equal parts of worchestire sauce and dijon mustard. Use as marinade for beef patty. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Cook beef patty and bacon to desired temperature..
- Prepare 2 separate grilled cheese sandwiches. One sandwich with the cooked bacon inside and the other sandwich with 2 pickle slices inside..
- Time to build this monster. From the bottom to the top: grilled cheese - lettuce - tomato - mustard - beef patty - onion - ketchup - grilled cheese..
That's how to make "The Heart Stopper" Burger Recipe.