The Recipe For Making BODYBUILDER PROTEIN PANCAKES [+Recipe]. Your search for the healthy breakfast solution is over, and it's comprised of three words: Healthy protein pancakes. OK, we know what you're thinking. The two words rarely get along in the same sentence—let alone in the same recipe.
The best protein pancake recipes with cooking instructions, ingredient guides and alternative topping ideas. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Our healthy protein pancake recipes are guaranteed to keep you going from breakfast 'till lunchtime. You can make BODYBUILDER PROTEIN PANCAKES [+Recipe] using 7 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make BODYBUILDER PROTEIN PANCAKES [+Recipe]
- Add 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely ground oat flour or oatmeal.
- Mix 25 g of Protein Powder – Try this: Quest Nutrition Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder.
- Insert of (Chef’s Note: Cinnamon flavored protein powders are heavenly in pancakes!).
- Insert 1 pinch of salt.
- Add 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix of Milk/Vegetable Milk (Depending on density).
Check out our favourite utterly delicious stacks. Not only are these utterly delicious & healthy protein pancake recipes ideal for the big day, but they'll soon become your go-to muscle-up meals when you. Competitive bodybuilder Joe Ohrablo shares his top secret protein oatmeal pancake recipe. Use this recipe as part of your clean bulk diet!
Easy Way To Make BODYBUILDER PROTEIN PANCAKES [+Recipe]
- Make whipped cream from the egg yolks. It just takes a few minutes to create a rigid, fluffy foam..
- Then separately mix the ground oatmeal with the protein powder, baking powder, and the salt..
- Carefully! It better to hand whisk not to destroy the foaminess..
- Heat the pan and blow/drip olive oil under the first pancake..
- Bake both halves of the pancakes for just a few sec, then you can put the prepared pancakes in a tower and season them to taste!.
I mix it all up into a pancake batter. You may have to add a tiny bit water to mix it easy. Spray Pam on frying pan, cook until brown and you can throw cinnamon for. And this recipe can be easily adapted to make sweet potato protein pancakes, or butternut squash protein pancakes - just replace the pumpkin with purees of those ingredients. Protein pancakes are an excellent option if you're trying to cut some calories while eating a delicious meal. That's how to make BODYBUILDER PROTEIN PANCAKES [+Recipe] Recipe.