The Recipe For Making Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce.
You can make Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce using 14 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce
- Mix 1 cup of cooked bulgar wheat.
- Insert 4 of large sized cauliflower florets, grated.
- Fill 2 of spring/green/salad onions, sliced.
- Insert 1 cup of shredded mature cheese.
- Mix of Salt and pepper.
- Mix of Seasonings of your choice (eg cayenne, cumin, coriander etc).
- Mix A few of sprigs of parsley, finely chopped.
- Mix 1 of egg.
- Prepare 6 of medium sized tomatoes, skinned and chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- Insert 1-2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of tomato puree.
Easy Way To Make Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Beat the egg and combine with the mixture..
- Divide the mixture into 4 burger sized portions (or 8 smaller portions if preferred) and bake in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes until the burgers start browning on the top. Optional: 5 minutes before the end, add a pinch of grated cheese to each burger so that it melts over the top..
- While the burgers are cooking, make the tomato sauce: heat the tomatoes in a pan, then add the garlic, Dijon mustard, chilli powder and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Let cool slightly, then coarsely blend using an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- To serve, divide the tomato and spinach sauce into 4 individual bowls and a place a cauliflower cheese burger on top. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce Recipe.