The Recipe For Making Coconut berry baked oatmeal.
You can make Coconut berry baked oatmeal using 12 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Coconut berry baked oatmeal
- Fill 2 Cups of Rolled Oats.
- Add 1 cup of Unsweetened Flaked Coconut.
- Insert 1/2 cup of Maple Syrup or Honey.
- Prepare 2 cups of Frozen Mixed Berries.
- Add 1-1/4 Cups of Coconut Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil or Butter.
- Insert 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Insert 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Insert 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Fill 2 Tbsp of Coconut Sugar.
- Fill 2/3 cup of Chopped Pecans.
Quick Step To Make Coconut berry baked oatmeal
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together the oats, 1/2 cup of coconut, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and 1/3 cup of pecans, set aside. In a separate bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the milk, coconut oil, egg and maple syrup, pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix to combine..
- Tumble the frozen fruit in the bottom of a small casserole dish (about an 8x8” casserole dish) then top with the oat mixture and sprinkle the top of that with the reserved coconut, pecans and coconut sugar. Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour or until set in the center. Allow to cool slightly before serving..
That's how to make Coconut berry baked oatmeal Recipe.