The Recipe For Making Indian Style Veggie Burger.
You can make Indian Style Veggie Burger using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Indian Style Veggie Burger
- Add 1 of Bun.
- Prepare 2 of mashed potato.
- Insert 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Mix 1/2 of chopped tomoto.
- Mix 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Mix 2 tsp of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 of cheese slice.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Add 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Insert 2 tsp of butter.
Quick Step To Make Indian Style Veggie Burger
- Firstly, mesh 2 boiled potato in a large bowl, removing any large pieces of potato skin if desired, and add salt, chili powder,garam masala, cumin powder, and chaat masala. Mashing all the ingredients together until well mixed and make a patty.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick pan on medium heat.Cook bun until heated through on both sides..
- Pour tomato ketchup and hot sauce on inner side of the bun, then put potato patty on it. Above the patty put cheese slice, chopped onion, chopped tomato. Spread tomato ketchup and hot sauce on the inner side of another bun and place it at the top.
- The burger is ready to eat.
That's how to make Indian Style Veggie Burger Recipe.