The Recipe For Making 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip.
You can make 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip
- Add 1 pound of Hamburger.
- Prepare 2 of x 15.5oz jars of Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa.
- Add 2 of x 15.5oz jars of Tostitos Medium Salsa Con Queso Cheese dip.
- Prepare 1 bag of tortilla chips.
- Fill of Sour Cream (optional).
- Add of Pickled Jalapenos (optional).
Easy Way To Make 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip
- Place hamburger meat in a pot and cook on high until brown..
- Add each jar of Tostitos dip in the pot along with the hamburger..
- Cook for maybe 5 more minutes on medium high or until the dip is hot..
- Place with some chips and enjoy! I usually add the sour cream and jalapenos after I get my serving of dip..
That's how to make 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip Recipe.