The Recipe For Making Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger.
You can make Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger
- Insert 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Insert 3-2/3 pound of chopped cauliflower.
- Fill 1 pound of Carrots.
- Add 1 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Insert 1 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Mix 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- Add 1/2 of large onion diced.
Quick Step To Make Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger
- Peel and slice the Carrots thick..
- Heat a deep pan. Add the beef, onion, cauliflower, spices except parsley, and sliced Carrots..
- Simmer for 30 minutes covered. When the Carrots are fork tender they are ready. Add the parsley on top..
That's how to make Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger Recipe.