The Recipe For Making Sweet potato and spinach quiche.
You can make Sweet potato and spinach quiche using 11 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet potato and spinach quiche
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- Insert 1 of large bunch or bag of fresh spinach.
- Add 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Mix 1.75 oz. of blue cheese.
- Fill 1/4 cup of oat milk.
- Mix 2 of eggs.
- Fill 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Fill of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Pepper to taste.
- Add 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Easy Way To Make Sweet potato and spinach quiche
- To start, peel the sweet potato and slice it using a mandolin. Line a pie mold and brush it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Add the sweet potato, brush it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and set it aside. Tip: The mandolin has a protector you can use to protect your fingers from getting cut..
- In a bowl, add two eggs, beat and add ¼ cup of oat milk, ¼ cup of chopped walnuts and 1.75 oz. of blue cheese. Mix together and set aside..
- In a pan, add two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, one chopped onion, salt and pepper, and sauté. Once the onion is translucent, add a bag of fresh spinach and sauté. Add two tablespoons of cream cheese and mix together. You can substitute in any of your favorite vegetables in this recipe..
- Add the milk and cheese to the egg mixture, mix together and pour it over the sweet potato nest..
- Finally, cook it in a preheated oven at 355ºF for 20 minutes, then broil it for 5 additional minutes..
- Let it rest for 15 minutes before taking it out of the pan to eat..
- Tip: the leftover sweet potato can be used to make some chips as a starter and/or appetizer. Yum!.
That's how to make Sweet potato and spinach quiche Recipe.