The Recipe For Making Buffalo chicken sliders.
You can make Buffalo chicken sliders using 7 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Buffalo chicken sliders
- Add 1 of chicken breast cut in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour seasoned with onion powder salt and pepper.
- Fill 1 of egg beaten.
- Fill 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
- Fill of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Insert of Buns.
Quick Step To Make Buffalo chicken sliders
- I hear my oil to 350 then dip my chicken breasts in flour egg then flour again to give it an extra crispy coating and deep fry until cooked fully.
- Toss the chicken in buffalo sauce and place on a bun and top with lettuce and ranch dressing. I like hidden valley ranch the best..
- I used frozen fries but you could make your own fries easily or pair with tator tots. The tator tots are also fabulous drenched in buffalo sauce and topped with ranch and feta or bleu cheese crumbles 🙂 One chicken breast makes 2 full size sandwiches or if u cut into 1/4s will make 4 sliders and also goes great on Hawaiian rolls..
That's how to make Buffalo chicken sliders Recipe.