The Recipe For Making Gyro Burger.
You can make Gyro Burger using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Gyro Burger
- Mix 1 lb of ground beef.
- Add 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of onion powder.
- Fill 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Insert 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- Mix 1 tsp of allspice.
Quick Step To Make Gyro Burger
- Lightly oil a preheated grill/griddle over medium heat..
- Combine the ground beef & lamb, the onion & garlic powder, and breadcrumbs..
- Add the oregano, pepper, cumin, sage, and allspice..
- Using your hands, knead the mixture together, until well blended..
- Divide and shape the mixture into 8 patties..
- Cook the patties for 6-10 minutes, depending on the wellness that you like..
That's how to make Gyro Burger Recipe.