The Recipe For Making How to make Oats and Seeds bread.
You can make How to make Oats and Seeds bread using 20 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make How to make Oats and Seeds bread
- Fill 2 cups of whole wheat flour/substitute all purpose flour.
- Insert 1 of large banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey/maple syrup.
- Add 2 of medium sized eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Insert 3/4 cup of greek yoghurt / milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of protein powder, optional.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Fill 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Mix 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Fill 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- Prepare of Toppings (optional).
- Mix of Rolled oats.
- Mix of Desiccated coconut.
- Mix of Chai seeds.
- Fill of Flax seeds.
Quick Step To Make How to make Oats and Seeds bread
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. Whisk thoroughly to combine..
- In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary. Add in the oats, coconut and seeds and fold it into the batter. Mix till everything is well combined, don't overmix..
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined loaf pan (grease the sides as well). And with wet hands, smooth the top of the bread making sure not to introduce excess water..
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle the toppings on the bread if desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 40 - 50 minutes. (Reduce the heat half way through baking if necessary.).
- After baking, let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then take it out. Let cool down to room temperature before slicing as it will crumble if hot..
- This bread can be sliced and frozen for a healthy snack or as part of meal prep. Serve and enjoy!.
That's how to make How to make Oats and Seeds bread Recipe.