The Recipe For Making Hamburger steak. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. Easy Japanese hamburger Steak Recipe: Japanese Hambagu, Juicy and flavorful (ASMR).
Watch me make these Hamburger Steaks w/ Onion Gravy from start to finish! Lord have mercy…there are just some meals that are the epitome of southern comfort food like hamburger steak and gravy! I just love a good hamburger steak. You can make Hamburger steak using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hamburger steak
- Fill 1 lb of sirlion hambuger meat.
- Mix 1/2 of bell pepper cubed.
- Fill 1/2 of onion cubed.
- Add 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Mix 1/2 cup of water.
- Mix 1 tbsp of flour.
- Mix 1 tbsp of butter.
- Fill 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Add 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Add 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
Add the hamburger steaks back to the pan and cook until they are done to your liking. Hamburger Steak is a hearty comfort food that will stand the test of time. Large patties flavored to perfection and covered in a rich onion and mushroom gravy, makes this a delicious dinner choice. Hamburger steak, or Hamburg steak, has been around since the turn of the last century.
Step By Step To Make Hamburger steak
- Mix sauce, salt/pepper/ minced garlic and garlic powder with meat. Shape into thin steak like patties. Sautee in 2 tbsp of butter.
- Cook patties on both sides til brown, but not all the way done. Remove and set aside..
- Sautee onions, peppers and mushrooms in the same pan til translucent. Add flour to veggies and 1 tbsp of butter. Cook until flour browns a bit. Add water and scrape up the bits in the bottom of the pan. Once gravy thickens, add steaks back into gravy..
- Serve with mashed potatoes and a glass of wine!.
It's an easy recipe of seasoned ground beef mixed with eggs and cream, shaped into patties and pan fried. Japanese Hamburger Steak (Hambāgu) is a juicy burger patty with a unique Japanese flavor. If you are bored with the traditional hamburger, try Hambāgu, the Japanese hamburger steak. This post may contain Served with a red wine reduction sauce, this homemade Japanese hamburger steak (Hambagu) is. Growing up, we always loved Mama's Hamburger Steaks recipe with fried onions. That's how to make Hamburger steak Recipe.