The Recipe For Making Oatmeal Bars.
You can make Oatmeal Bars using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oatmeal Bars
- Fill 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Fill 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Add 1 tablespoon of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Fill 1 cup of milk.
- Mix 2 of eggs.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Easy Way To Make Oatmeal Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Then Grease an 8 inch square pan..
- Combine oats, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl..
- Whisk milk, eggs, canola oil, and vanilla extract together in another bowl..
- Stir milk mixture into oat mixture until well combined; set aside for 20 minutes in order for the flavours to blend..
- Spread oat mixture into prepared square pan..
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until edges are golden brown..
- Let it cool for 10 minutes then cut into either squares or rectangles, transfer the bars onto a plate and serve.✨Enjoy!✨.
That's how to make Oatmeal Bars Recipe.