The Recipe For Making Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free).
You can make Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free) using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free)
- Fill 2 of medium sized ripe bananas.
- Mix 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Add 1 of medium sized egg.
- Fill 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Insert 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Add 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Insert 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Fill 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix 2 cups of rolled oats.
Easy Way To Make Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free)
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas. Add in the butter and whisk to combine..
- Add in the egg and vanilla and whisk again. (The mixture would look separated but keep going.).
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and add it to the wet. With a spatula, mix until well combined..
- Add in the oats and fold it in..
- Scoop about 1 and 1/2 tbsp of dough roll it into a ball in your palms and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Press them down alittle and bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit for about 15 - 20 minutes..
- Let cool for about 10 minutes and serve warm or let cool completely. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free) Recipe.