The Recipe For Making Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger.
You can make Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger
- Mix 2 cups of minced mushrooms.
- Fill 1 of minced red onion.
- Insert 1/2 cup of minced parsley.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cooked pearl barley.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of miso paste.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Fill 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Fill to taste of Salt.
Easy Way To Make Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger
- Preheat oven to 400 while you prep ingredients..
- Mix ingredients, form into burgers, and place on generously sprayed baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400, then finish on a hot skillet in vegan butter to get that seared crust..
- Dress with your favorite burger accoutrements..
That's how to make Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger Recipe.