The Recipe For Making Cranberry and Almond Baked Oats.
You can make Cranberry and Almond Baked Oats using 7 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cranberry and Almond Baked Oats
- Add 1 cup of steel cut oats.
- Fill 1 cup of boiling water.
- Insert 6 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- Insert 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix 2 tsp of almond extract.
- Mix 1/4 cup of roasted almonds.
- Add 1/4 cup of cranberries.
Quick Step To Make Cranberry and Almond Baked Oats
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Mix oats and boiling water in an oven-proof dish. Let stand for a couple of minutes..
- Add yoghurt, baking powder, almonds, almond extract, and cranberries and mix well. Bake at 200°C for 40 minutes..
- Serve as is or with extra yoghurt..
That's how to make Cranberry and Almond Baked Oats Recipe.