The Recipe For Making BRIOCHE BUNS FOR SANDWICHES.JON STYLE.
You can make BRIOCHE BUNS FOR SANDWICHES.JON STYLE using 12 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make BRIOCHE BUNS FOR SANDWICHES.JON STYLE
- Mix of ingredients for the dough.
- Add 3 cups (326 g) of / 11.5 oz.) unbleached all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of sugar.
- Mix 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Insert 1 tbsp. of + ½ tsp. instant yeast.
- Fill 3 of large eggs + 1 egg yolk. Save 1 egg white.
- Insert 1/4 cup of milk.
- Fill 10 tbsp. of soft butter with salt.
- Prepare of egg wash.
- Insert 1 of saved egg white.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of water.
- Insert 2 tbsp. of sesame seeds.
Quick Step To Make BRIOCHE BUNS FOR SANDWICHES.JON STYLE
- In a machine mixer, combine all the ingredients for the dough. Knead the dough for about 20 minutes, until smooth. Place the dough into a greased large bowl, cover it and let it rise for about 2 hours..
- Spray with oil a baking sheet pan. Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and shape it into balls. Place them in the baking pan and flatten them a bit. Cover the balls with wrapper film and let it rise for about 2 hours until are puffy. Preheat the oven at 380° F / 193° C..
- Whisk the egg white and water together. Brush the buns with the egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Bake the buns for about 25minutes, until golden brown. Let them cool off on a rack..
That's how to make BRIOCHE BUNS FOR SANDWICHES.JON STYLE Recipe.