The Recipe For Making Cheeseburger stuffed shells.
You can make Cheeseburger stuffed shells using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheeseburger stuffed shells
- Mix 25 of jumbo pasta shells.
- Insert 1 lb of ground beef.
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Insert 1 tbs of worcestershire.
- Mix of Seasoned salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Fill 2 tbs of ketchup.
- Add 2 tbs of mustard.
- Mix 1 (16 oz) of jar cheddar cheese sauce.
- Mix of Top with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions.
Quick Step To Make Cheeseburger stuffed shells
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cook and drain pasta, let cool.
- Cook beef and 1/4 cup chopped onion over medium heat, drain, then season with worcestershire, salt, & pepper, stir in shredded cheese.
- Mix tomato sauce, ketchup, and mustard. Spread in bottom of 13x9 dish.
- Stuff beef mixture into shells, line in dish, pour cheese sauce all over. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes..
- Add toppings and serve.
That's how to make Cheeseburger stuffed shells Recipe.