The Recipe For Making Multi fruit and nut oatmeal. Healthy Oatmeal with Fruit and Nuts. Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfast foods. In a medium saucepan combine water, cinnamon, and salt.
If using steel-cut oats, save time by making a large batch on Sunday and keeping the leftovers in the fridge to reheat small batches throughout the week. This autumn inspired fruit and nut oatmeal is hearty, healthy, and delicious with fresh apples, walnuts, and cranberries. I've featured both quick and steel-cut oats on the blog before but I needed to try something new. You can make Multi fruit and nut oatmeal using 12 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Multi fruit and nut oatmeal
- Mix 50 grams of Whole Almonds.
- Prepare 50 grams of pecan halves.
- Add 50 grams of shelled walnuts.
- Add 50 grams of unsweetened flaked coconut.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Whole flax seed.
- Insert 11/2 cup of Whole Oats.
- Fill 30 grams of each, red tart dehydrated cherries, and cranberries.
- Mix 40 grams of Frozen Blueberries.
- Fill 74 grams of Frozen Strawberries.
- Mix 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of Sweetener to taste.
- Fill 2-31/2 cups of water.
This recipe for autumn fruit and nut oats isn't anything super genius but it is. Heart-healthy whole grain oatmeal, good for you, delicious, fast, and easier than ever with hand-crafted mixes made to order. My mixes are made from scratch with whole grain oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon, non-fat dry milk, and dried fruits and/or nuts depending on variety. The star of this fruit and nut oatmeal bowl is oats which contains important vitamins, minerals, fiber.
Step By Step To Make Multi fruit and nut oatmeal
- Measure nuts and put into food processor chop to desired size..
- Blend other ingredients and add to pot bring to boil. Reduce and simmer..
Power it up with a variety of toppings, including: banana, blueberries, raspberries, almonds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, flaxseed, and honey. Eating a healthy breakfast is such a fantastic way to live a. Slow cooked oatmeal is the original comforting stick-to-your ribs breakfast. Use any combination of dried fruit, nuts and seeds, and feel free to skip the milk (just stir in some extra water after the oats are cooked). Combine oats and milk in a small saucepan. That's how to make Multi fruit and nut oatmeal Recipe.