The Recipe For Making Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins.
You can make Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins using 12 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins
- Prepare 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce or 3 bananas.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Fill 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 of milk (any kind).
- Prepare 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Add 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Fill 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Fill 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Insert 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Add 1/4 cup of finely chopped nuts of choice.
- Insert of Additional oats, optional for topping.
Step By Step To Make Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Liberally grease a 12 count muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside. These muffins are more prone to sticking than your average muffin, so if using liners, parchment ones are highly recommended over paper liners..
- Start by placing the oats into the blender and grinding them into oat flour. It will only take a minute or so..
- After that, add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the nuts and blend until thoroughly combined. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides once or twice..
- If you have a high power blender, then you can add the nuts in and blend for about 30 seconds at the end. Mine isn't high power, so I chop the nuts and just stir them in with a rubber spatula..
- Pour into the prepared muffin tins. If you'd like, then you can sprinkle some extra oats over the tops..
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into one of the center muffins comes out clean..
- Let them cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 5 or so minutes, then remove them from the pan and place them on the wire rack to cool completely..
- Store them in an airtight container for up to 4 days..
That's how to make Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins Recipe.