The Recipe For Making Oatmeal Chicken Meatball.
You can make Oatmeal Chicken Meatball using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oatmeal Chicken Meatball
- Add 300 gr of Ground Chicken.
- Fill 200 gr of Tofu, mashed.
- Prepare 70 gr of oatmeal (grind the oatmeal in a food processor).
- Prepare 50 gr of shredded permesan cheese.
- Add 1 of small carrot, shredded.
- Insert of Grind all the ingredients below to make paste:.
- Mix 2 of Candlenut (optional).
- Insert 8 of Shallot.
- Insert 4 of Garlic cloves.
- Insert to taste of Salt, sugar, white pepper.
Easy Way To Make Oatmeal Chicken Meatball
- Picture of oatmeal before and after..
- Mix all the ingredients until well combined..
- Boil water in a saucepan. After the water is boiling, lower the heat so it doesn't boil anymore (simmer)..
- Using two spoons, shape the mix into ball and drop it into the water. Do the same until the mixture all gone..
- Turn up the heat. When the balls rise to the surface of the water, let them cook a minute and drain them..
- For the broth : Sautee sliced garlic until golden, add chicken broth, chopped selery, chopped carrot. Bring the broth to boil. Add salt, sugar and white pepper to taste. Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onion.
That's how to make Oatmeal Chicken Meatball Recipe.