The Recipe For Making Super fluffy Old-fashioned pancakes.
You can make Super fluffy Old-fashioned pancakes using 11 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Super fluffy Old-fashioned pancakes
- Add of Pancake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Add 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Fill 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Fill 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Add of Topping.
- Fill of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of (Optional) Trader Joe’s Cocoa Almond Spread.
Easy Way To Make Super fluffy Old-fashioned pancakes
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. Then add in the milk..
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl and add it to the mix..
- Heat up a pan and add butter in. When butter is melt, add in the pancake mix and cook for 2 sides..
- Delicious stack of pancakes ready to serve..
- (Optional) add Trader Joe’s Cocoa Almond Spread or Nutella on top of the pancakes along with the maple syrup for a full rich and sweet pancake experience..
That's how to make Super fluffy Old-fashioned pancakes Recipe.