The Recipe For Making Turkey sliders.
You can make Turkey sliders using 11 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Turkey sliders
- Add 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Mix 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix 3 Tbsp of Vidalia onion finely chopped.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Fill 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
- Insert 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Insert 1/4 tsp of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Insert of Sliced American or Pepper Jack cheese (optional).
- Add of Slider buns.
Quick Step To Make Turkey sliders
- Add in the seasonings and the grated cheese, mix well..
- Make 8 balls and flatten into sliders let sit for ten minutes in fridge then grill. (Approximately 4 min per side). Add sliced cheese if preferred and serve on slider buns..
That's how to make Turkey sliders Recipe.