The Recipe For Making Veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi. Moong Sprout Masala- Bean sprouts or moong sprouts are very healthy and we all know the health and medicinal benefits of using them. As sprouts are very easy to make,I always make sprouts at home,so will always get fresh sprouts and they are economical too. Moong sprouts salad is a very easy, tasty as well as a very healthy salad recipe.
Sprouted moong salad is a refreshing salad, which can even be enjoyed as a mid-day snack on a sweltering hot day when you don't feel like eating Mixed Sprouts Fruits and Veggie Salad, Mixed Sprouts Beetroot Healthy Lunch Veg Salad, Masala Mixed Sprouts Salad with Coconut. are some. Sprouting these green moong or any beans is so simple or so I have heard. Traditionally, you have to soak them overnight with sufficient water. You can make Veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi using 15 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi
- Insert 1 bowl of Oats.
- Fill 1 bowl of Sprouts moong.
- Add 1/2 bowl of Chopped onion.
- Mix 1/2 bowl of Chopped carrot.
- Insert 1/2 bowl of Chopped beetroot.
- Fill 1/2 bowl of Chopped french beans.
- Insert 1/2 bowl of Boiled mattar (peas).
- Fill 1 spoon of Ginger, garlic & green chilli paste.
- Mix to taste of Salt.
- Add as needed of Oil for tadka.
- Fill 5-6 of Kurry patta (curry leaves).
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Fill 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Fill 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
So back to this green moong sprouts stir fry recipe - Cook these green moong however you are comfortable with. I just used my instant pot. Mix the sprouted moth and moong, onion, capsicum, tomato and green chillies in a bowl. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for half an hour.
Quick Step To Make Veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi
- First take oats and roast without oil like pink brown color.
- Take a pressure cooker and add oil and add mustard and jeera let it crackles.
- Add green chilli garlic and ginger paste and curry patta.
- Then add all veggies and roast.
- Then add all spices and salt and garam masala.
- Then add sprouts moong and oats and 2 bowl water and cook for 3 whistle..
- Then cool the pressure cooker.
- Open the cooker and serve khichdi.
- Enjoy hot and healthy khichdi with buttermilk curd and papad.
For the dressing, mix together the lemon juice, chaat masala and salt. Add the dressing to the chilled salad just before serving. How to make Sprouted Moong Masala Paratha. Ground the sprouted moong dal in a mixer jar little coarsely. Splutter cumin seeds in the oil first and then add coriander powder and saute for a while. That's how to make Veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi Recipe.