The Recipe For Making Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup.
You can make Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup
- Add 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- Add 1 cup of diced celery.
- Fill 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- Add 1 cup of diced onion.
- Fill 3 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 3 cups of beef broth.
- Add 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Fill 1 tsp of McCormick Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of milk.
- Add 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced pickles.
Easy Way To Make Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup
- Brown the beef (while breaking apart with a spatula). Add in the onion, carrots, celery, season with salt and pepper. Cook until veggies are softened..
- Remove beef and veggies with a slotted spoon to drain grease and transfer to a crockpot..
- Add the diced potatoes, spices, and beef broth to the crockpot..
- Cook this part on low for 6 hours or more. I had this done the night before and put it in the fridge. I took it out in the morning and cooked on low for about 9 hours..
- An hour before serving, melt the butter in a pan. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Let that cook for a few minutes over medium heat while whisking..
- Add milk to the flour and butter mix. Continue to cook and whisk over medium heat for about 5 minutes until you have a nice thick white sauce..
- Add in the shredded cheese while whisking until melted..
- Add the cheese sauce to the crockpot and stir well. And add diced pickle!!.
- Let the soup cook about another 30-60 minutes. Enjoy piping hot with your favorite sides. We had this with warm pretzel rolls..
- I actually made a double recipe of this and it filled my 7 quart crockpot..
That's how to make Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe.