The Recipe For Making Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot).
You can make Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot) using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot)
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Insert 1 of large white sweet onion.
- Insert 32 oz of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Mix 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Insert 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- Fill 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Fill 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
Quick Step To Make Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot)
- Brown ground beef and drain grease..
- Finely chop onion. (I have used grated onion when serving kids).
- Add all ingredients into crock pot. (brown sugar measurement is NOT packed).
- Mix well.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8..
- After cooking let stand in warm crock pot 1/2 hour before serving to thicken..
- Serve on hamburger buns!.
That's how to make Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot) Recipe.