The Recipe For Making Homemade Sliders.
You can make Homemade Sliders using 7 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Homemade Sliders
- Mix 12 of homemade buns -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3223856-buns-for-sliders.
- Insert 12 of patties -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3224423-messy-patties-for-sliders.
- Insert 12 tsp of homemade mayonnaise -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3224017-homemade-mayonnaise.
- Add of Tomato sauce.
- Insert of Lettuce.
- Mix slices of Cheese.
- Fill slices of Tomato.
Step By Step To Make Homemade Sliders
- Halve the buns. If the bread is too thick, remove the middle part (you can use them for sandwiches later!)..
- Add mayo, tomato sauce to the buns. Add a piece of lettuce, a piece of tomato, a patty, then a slice of cheese in the middle..
That's how to make Homemade Sliders Recipe.