The Recipe For Making Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers. Meatloaf is a beautiful all-American comfort food, and there are a ton if different takes on the classic. Here I shoe you a version of Stuffed Meatloaf that. This great-tasting meatloaf is made with some sausage meat along with the ground beef, cracker crumbs, and plenty of finely chopped vegetables.
This surprisingly light meatloaf is absolutely delicious. Black beans, corn, jalapenos, and chili powder make these veggie burgers a spicy addition to your burger menu. Serve with all the burger fixings or eat it by itself. You can make Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers
- Add 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Add 1 box of stuffing.
- Prepare 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Insert 1 of egg.
- Mix 1/2 can of corn drained.
- Mix 1/2 can of spinach drained or Collar greens.
- Fill of Toppings.
- Add of Hamburger buns/ cheese.
- Add of Whatever hamburger toppings you like and condiments.
This is a recipe I received from a friend that I have revised to suit our tastes. A spicy and delicious change from regular hamburgers! View full nutritional breakdown of Spinach and Mozzarella-Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf calories by ingredient. Layer the remaining mixture on top of spinach and cheese.
Easy Way To Make Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers
- Add all ingredients and mix.
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (i used the ninja foodie grill) Cook however you make your burgers this also may depend on the season & weather.
- Make extra and freezer them for later. (can be cooked from frozen) i only needed 5 so iam freezing the rest..
- Cheese optional.
Cover with remaining bbq sauce and sprinkle cheese. Turkey Meatloaf With Spinach, Feta and MushroomsFun Money Mom. Ok, so technically, meatloaf cupcakes probably aren't real cupcakes, but the idea is a cute one and it's such a quick and adaptable base recipe. Just mix up mince/ground beef with whatever you have at hand, add your favourite flavours to make these easy meatloaf cupcakes. The best tasting, moist turkey meatloaf stuffed with cheddar cheese, spinach and rolled, jelly roll style topped with a ketchup based glaze. That's how to make Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers Recipe.