The Recipe For Making Whole Wheat Bread.
You can make Whole Wheat Bread using 11 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Whole Wheat Bread
- Prepare 3.5 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Mix 1.5 cups of white flour.
- Add 1 cup of whole rolled oats.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of golden flaxseed.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds.
- Fill 3 tablespoons of whole milk powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dried instant yeast.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Fill of Warm water.
Step By Step To Make Whole Wheat Bread
- Add warm water to the yeast and sugar. Mix well and let it react..
- In a dough kneader's bowl, add all the dry ingredients then mix them with the dough hook..
- Add the yeast, olive oil, the gradually add the warm water until the dough is well mixed and to the desired consistency..
- Place the dough in an oiled pan. Apply olive oil on top of the dough 's surface. Cover with cling wrap. Let it puff over 60 - 90 minutes..
- Place in oven for 35 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade..
- Let it cool on a wrack then cut to slices..
That's how to make Whole Wheat Bread Recipe.