The Recipe For Making Apple butter baked oatmeal. Easy apple cinnamon baked oatmeal cups made with applesauce, fresh apples, oats, maple syrup and almond butter for a boost of protein flavor. Freezer-friendly, great for kids or meal prep! Quick and easy baked apples with a buttery oatmeal filling are a great dessert to prepare in the fall after apple-picking.
Homemade apple butter recipe, complete with step-by step instructions. Apple butter spiced with cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and lemon. In contrast to what the name implies, there is no "butter" in apple butter. You can make Apple butter baked oatmeal using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Apple butter baked oatmeal
- Fill 2 cups of quick oats.
- Fill 1 cup of Kodiak cake baking mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of truvia brown sugar blend.
- Mix 1 pint of halo top vanilla bean ice cream.
- Fill 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Insert 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of apple butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
The name comes from its smooth and buttery texture. This baked oatmeal dish is the perfect vehicle for using up those apples along with another commonly wasted item in our house - milk. For the caramelized apples: Melt the butter over medium/high heat in a large saute pan. Cook until the butter foams - stir constantly as the butter.
Quick Step To Make Apple butter baked oatmeal
- Combine your dry ingredients in a mixer.
- Add in melted ice cream and apple butter.
- Add in walnut chips and brown sugar.
- Divide evenly into muffin.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes..
- Nutrition info.
Apple butter is a fall must around here. It's such a delight to spread on biscuits, bagels, and more. And it's a great ingredient for baking, too. With this recipe, apple butter adds wonderful flavor and texture to nutty oatmeal cookies. How to make Baked Oatmeal with Apples. That's how to make Apple butter baked oatmeal Recipe.