The Recipe For Making Cuban Sliders.
You can make Cuban Sliders using 5 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cuban Sliders
- Prepare of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare of Thin sliced deli ham.
- Fill of Baby Swiss cheese.
- Mix of Stone ground Dijon or other horseradish based mustard.
- Fill of Dill pickles (optional).
Step By Step To Make Cuban Sliders
- Cut and separate Hawaiian rolls.
- Lay bottoms of rolls in a deep pan.
- Dab the Dijon mustard on each slider roll. If using pickles place on top of mustard..
- Fold 2 slices of ham onto each slider bottom.
- Lay Swiss cheese over the tops. It’s ok to overlap because when it melts you can separate..
- Place the tops on. Bake at 300 for 20 minuets or until cheese melts.
That's how to make Cuban Sliders Recipe.