The Recipe For Making Dilly Burgers.
You can make Dilly Burgers using 9 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Dilly Burgers
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- Fill 30 slices of dill pickle chips.
- Insert 6 tablespoon of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Fill 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add To taste of salt.
- Add To taste of ground black pepper.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Quick Step To Make Dilly Burgers
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper to the beef and mix. Form 12 thin patties with the ground beef..
- On six of the patties add evenly the onion and pickles.
- Add the other six patties to the top of the patties with onions and pickles. Sealing the edges..
- Put into a baking pan..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce to top of each patty..
- Add the cheese on top then the Ketchup..
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
That's how to make Dilly Burgers Recipe.